The Group's success is not only due to its focus on the operability of industrial assets, but also the innovative way of working as a commissioning firm, based on the tripod Management - Engineering - Implementation.
The company's management technology is based on a methodology which aims to guarantee total safety, performance, reliability and traceability of information in all stages of the project, especially in the delicate handover of the unit to its operator.
This commissioning engineering minimizes the risks of undesirable corrective needs, which arise precisely at the start of the project, affecting the project's deadline and budget.
The Forship Group offers a complete commissioning solution for the project or carries out independent activities, depending on the customer's needs, integrating the organizational solution adopted, which always adds value to the project.
Planning & Engineering
- Overall Commissioning Plan
- Review of the project documentation and provision of the commissioning and pre-operation perspective
- Commissioning engineering and planning documentation: operational procedures, precedence network diagrams, schedules, man-power and material histograms, commissioning lists and plans
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- As-built documentation
- Implementation of the management, control and certification system for mechanical completion and commissioning
Management & Coordination
- Coordination, execution and certification of factory acceptance tests, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, pre-operations, start-up and assisted operation
- Preparation of workpackages
- Scheduling and control
- Administration and operation of the commissioning management tools
- Integration and coordination of interfaces with engineering design, procurement and construction & assembly
- Coordination of vendors' technical support , classification society and regulatory entities
- Management of project hook-up and closeout
- Coordination of punch list clearance
- Coordination of system handover
Execution of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Pre-operation
Forship has a highly skilled and trained staff, as well as latest generation equipment, instruments and tools required for the execution of field activities. It also enjoys total corporate in the area of procurement and logistics support to ensure the deployment of its teams and materials in accordance with the project characteristics.
- Electrical and telecommunications tests
- Mechanical and piping tests
- Instrumentation testing
- Functional tests of equipment
- Performance tests of systems and subsystems
- Reliability tests
- Calibration of instruments, valves and other components
- Certification of compliance with Brazilian regulatory standards NR-10 and NR-13
- Pre-operation and start-up
- Initial operation and maintenance
- Assistance for operations
- Punch line clearance
- “As-built” survey
- Training of the clients' operators
- Handover of the system to enter commercial operation
- Project closeout
As well as providing management, engineering and execution of Commissioning activities, Forship is also vastly experienced in offering different kinds of technical consultancy to assist the client.
Based on its experience in commissioning, Forship's Technical Consultancy supports the develoment and implementation of the client's Corporate Commissioning System, establishing guidelines, methodology and practices to be adopted in its industrial projects.
Forship commissioning consultancy services and products include:
- Development and implementation of the corporate commissioning system, involving guidelines, methods, practices and tools to be used in industrial projects
- Development of responsibility matrixes for commissioning activities
- Development of requirements and recommendations for contracting commissioning services
- Development or review of Commissioning Engineering documentation
- Support for the customization and implementation of Commissioning Management Systems
- Surveillance of Commissioning activities